The Escudería Ferrol organizes the 53th Rally of Ferrol Suzuki, to be held on 19 and 20 August.
The 53 Rallye Ferrol suzuki will be scoring, in addition to the Championships and Cups established in Article 1.7 of the Sports Regulations of the Spanish Tarmac Rally Cup 2022, for the following trophies:
- Suzuki Swift Cup
- Challenge Recalvi – Michelin
- Desafío Kumho Asfalto
- FIA European Rally Trophy (Candidate)
Total distance: 378,55 Kms.
Total number of special stages: 8
Total distance of special stages: 117,10 Kms.
Number of sections: 5
Number of legs: 2
Number of stages to recognize: 4
Are admitted to participate and score in the Rallye vehicles described in Annex 8 of the Sports Regulations of the CERA-Recalvi 2022.
The delivery of Trophies will take place in the podium, located in the Final Parc Fermi (Avenida de Esteiro), in accordance with the stipulated in Article 12 of Annex 7 of the Sports Regulations of the CERA-Recalvi. The presence of the two members of the team is obligatory.
These trophies will be delivered:
- To the first 5 classified of Final Classification
- To the first classified of Final Classification by Categories – Cat 2 and Cad 3
- To the first 3 classified of the Suzuki Swift Cup
- To the first 3 classified of the Suzuki Swift Junior Cup
- To the first 3 classified of the Deputación da Coruña Trophy
These prizes will be delivered, also:
According to the Final Scratch Classification:
- 1st Classified 2.000 €
- 2nd Classified 1.500 €
- 3th Classified 1.200 €
- 4th Classified 1.000 €
- 5th Classified 600 €
According to the Final Scratch Classification by Categories
- 1st Classified Category 2 600 €
- 1st Classified Category 3 600 €