Request for Joker tyres:
Equipment sheet for participants:
GPS Installation Kit Manual:
It is mandatory that all vehicles in the preliminary technical scruteenering carry the supports, antennas and power cables perfectly instaled. Access the manual HERE
It can be purchased at: Anubesport.com
Reminder for participants
The procedure for declaring the tyres to be used shall be as follows:
1. Each team must present the attached template, called “TIRE DECLARATION”, completed in its entirety prior TO EXITING EACH SECTION and when the vehicle enters the marking area.
2. The “PNEUMATIC DECLARATION” must be completed in capital letters or by computer.
Any “TIRE STATEMENT” which is not signed by the tenderer or which contains incomplete information will not be considered valid.
4. If in the “PNEUMATIC DECLARATION” any number copied from the barcodes is not legible, it will be considered as null.
5. If the tyres have the barcode only on one side of the barcode, the competitor must copy the code numbering on the other side with legible digits and a permanent paint marker.
6. Contestants who use tyres without barcodes must complete the “TIRE DECLARATION” by putting in each section “CARE OF BAR CODE” and follow the same process as those who have it.
7. Any “TIRE DECLARATION” containing a false declaration shall be considered null and void and may result in such sanctions as the College of Sports Commissioners deems appropriate.
8. THE TYRES MUST ALWAYS HAVE THE COMPLETE MARKING OF THE SCULPTURE AND THE TYPE OF COMPOUND. Failure to do so may result in such sanctions as the College of Sports Commissioners deems appropriate.
The template must be delivered to the Technical Delegate of the R.F.E. de A. or to the person in charge in the marking area.
THE CONTESTANTS, OR ANY MEMBER OF THEIR ATTENDANCE, WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OPENING AND CLOSING THE TRUNK OF THE VEHICLE AND PUTTING THE SPARE WHEEL(S) FACE UP FOR THE MARKING.
COMMODIUMATIC PNEUMATICS APPLICATION
Contestants WHO WILL USE COMODIN TIRES must fill in the specific document and present it in the marking area together with the tyre declaration sheet.
NO COMODIN TIRE NOT DECLARED in the document intended for this purpose will be accepted.
1. The vehicle must be presented IN THE MARKING AREA WITHOUT ANY PREVIOUS TEST Sticker ON THE WHEELS.
2. Rallye stickers MUST STAY UNTIL THE END OF THE Rally.
RALLYES SAFETY EQUIPMENT FORM..
1. The pilot and/or co-driver who did not do it in previous competitions, or modified some element, must present in the administrative verifications or in the delivery of documentation the safety equipment sheet. The organizer will check that it is completed and will return it to the pilot and/or co-driver, who MUST DELIVER IT to the Technical Delegate in the previous technical verifications (weighing area).
Both the regulations and the safety equipment forms can be found by clicking HERE.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator